Thursday 17 October 2013

12 Books for Autumn

These are my top twelve books for autumn, the ones that should be read with the leaves turning orange, red, gold, brown outside and a mug of peppermint tea inside. I'm thinking this will be a seasonal thing, I'll do one for winter and spring and summer as well. I did mean to do only ten books, but I came up with a shortlist of twelve books, and I couldn't decide which to kick off (you are the weakest link... goodbye), so now it's twelve books. This list is mostly fantasy, a few classics, and some romance. They're in no particular order. I hope you like them!

 1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

2. Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

3. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

4. Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

 5. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

6. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

8. Black Heart Blue by Louise Reid

9. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 

10. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

11. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

12. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment